This project is read-only.

TustenaOS3.9pre project not working

Jun 12, 2009 at 10:04 AM
Edited Jun 12, 2009 at 10:05 AM

I downloaded TustenaOS3.9pre project.When i run the project it is showing runtime error in Global.asax page for the line --> if (ConfigSettings.SchedulerInterval.Length > 0).Error states object reference not set to instance of object.

Jul 3, 2009 at 3:18 AM

Were you able to resolve this issue or did you find another open source CRM ?

Thanks

Dan

Jul 10, 2009 at 1:18 AM
Edited Jul 10, 2009 at 1:20 AM

for this you have to tweak a little in web.config

I have made several changes, but be sure that you have at least this:

<add key="SchedulerInterval" value="600" /> (ok, 600 is my value, you can have what you want).

and for:

<add key="NeatUpload.DefaultTempDirectory" value="d:\tustena\NeatUploadTemp" />

<!-- Path for storage (MUST exists)-->
<add key="DataStoragePath" value="d:\tustena\docs" />

to have the psychical paths with r/w rights

consider also this:

<!-- Timer page (change localhost with your server name if Tustena won't respond to localhost)-->
<add key="TimerPagePath" value="http://localhost:2473/timer.aspx" />

After this you can (try to) login and comes another one in line 168 of today.aspx.cs:

sqlString.AppendFormat("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM CRM_TODOLIST_VIEW WHERE (EXPIRATIONDATE>='{0}' OR (EXPIRATIONDATE<'{0}' AND FLAGEXECUTED=0)) AND OWNERID={1};",UC.LTZ.ToUniversalTime(DateTime.Now).ToString(@"yyyyMMdd"), UC.UserId.ToString());

Here I'm stuck... :-(

Nov 19, 2009 at 6:18 PM

In my case this meant that the connectionstring was wrong. Make sure your connection string is correct. What happens if you refresh the page after this error?

Jul 18, 2010 at 7:32 PM

I have the same problem in UC.LTZ.ToUniversalTime(DateTime.Now)

because SimpleTimeZone LTZ is null

anyone knows about?

Aug 2, 2010 at 2:40 AM

I got the same thing. In the end I knocked up my own timezone to shut it up:

UC.LTZ = new SimpleTimeZone(new TimeSpan(-7, 0, 0), "Mountain Standard Time", "MST", new TimeSpan(1, 0, 0), "Mountain Daylight Time", "MDT", new DaylightTimeChange(4, DayOfWeek.Sunday, 0, new TimeSpan(2, 0, 0)), new DaylightTimeChange(10, DayOfWeek.Sunday, 4, new TimeSpan(2, 0, 0)));

Didn't help me though. The site was all in Spanish. After wasting so much time on this I'm going elsewhere. FAIL.

May 28, 2013 at 8:50 PM
kalor wrote:
Didn't help me though. The site was all in Spanish. After wasting so much time on this I'm going elsewhere. FAIL.
There's a flag at the upper-right side of the page - click that and change the language settings to your preferred language.
Aug 15, 2013 at 3:06 AM
I've recompiled the SimpleTimeZone thank to JetBrains dotPeek : it was doing a reference to "if ((int)regKeyTimeZone.GetValue("Index") == index)" but this property doesn't exist in win7 registry ? (don't test other version)
I've just replaced it with "index1 == index" wich come from the set of my TIMEZONEINDEX to 70 (for France) in ACCOUNT table and it's ok for setting UC.LTZ
Good luck
May 21, 2014 at 5:40 AM
If somebody have the this problem yet, see the next post

http://crm.codeplex.com/workitem/1775

download de file Registry_Index_OfTimeZone.reg

and just run this work